GP Extended Access - South Northamptonshire
The South Northants GP Extended Access service makes it easier for you to book an appointment with a local GP or other healthcare professional at a time that is more convenient, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. Appointments are available in across South Northants.
When are appointments in my area available?
Brook Health Centre
Monday evenings 6.30 - 8.00
Wednesday afternoon and evenings 3.30 - 8.00
The majority of appointments are available in Brackley over these times:
- 15:30 – 20:00 Monday and Friday
- 18:30 – 20.00 Wednesday to Thursday
- 08:30 – 12:00 Weekends
- 08:30 – 11:30 Bank Holidays
If you would prefer to see your usual GP or practice nurse, please book an appointment with the practice during normal opening hours.
What type of appointments are available?
A range of appointments are available through the service, including the following:
- GP - routine GP Appointments & test results
- Practice nurse - Family planning, Blood pressure checks, foot pulses check, ear syringing
Where will I be seen?
Appointments are also available for the South Northants GP Extended Access Service at:
Brackley Medical Centre, 77 Halse Road, Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13 6EQ
Additional appointments are also available at the following sites (ask your practice for details):
- Monksfield Surgery, 1 Wimborne Pl, Daventry NN11 0XZ
- Greens Norton Medical Centre, Towcester Road, Greens Norton, Towcester, NN12 8BL
- Saxon Spires, West Haddon Road, Guilsborough, Northamptonshire, NN6 8QE
Ask your practice about GP Extended Access. When your practice is closed please contact NHS 111 if you require health support or advice.